The mission of the London Track 3 Ski School shall be to provide a safe, enjoyable and rewarding downhill skiing or snowboarding experience for persons with a variety of physical and/or intellectual challenges and to further provide an enriching volunteer experience for students and adults alike.
Statement of Values
The Track 3 Ski School in pursuit of its mission is committed to providing a safe, fun and rewarding student and volunteer experience which fosters a unique sense of belonging.
The London Track 3 Ski School is dedicated to providing an exceptional downhill skiing or snowboarding experience for its students and an enriching volunteer experience by:
- Providing a safe, affordable student experience for as many people as possible.
- Ensuring that all student and volunteer opportunities are delivered in a fair and equitable fashion.
- Enhancing the public image and awareness of the Track 3 Ski School.
- Enhancing our partnership with the London Ski Club and other partner community groups.
- Exploring and embracing innovative methods and equipment.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a variety of funding partners.
- Providing exceptional training, social and volunteer experiences for our volunteers which allows for individual experiential growth.
- Providing a rewarding social outlet for students, parents and volunteers which encourages the development of long term supportive relationships.